Start-up Grants 2018: Call for pre-proposals
02 October 2017
The call for pre-proposals is now open. The AOCMF R&D Commission invites you to submit your pre-proposals for projects related to basic, pre-clinical, and clinical research in the fields of trauma and reconstruction in cranio-maxillofacial surgery. AOCMF also encourages applicants to submit small grant proposals. For example, investigators may consider seeking funds to support primary or secondary data analyses, systematic reviews with meta-analyses, or manuscript preparation.
Share the information
AO CMF seeks to fund as many researchers as possible. Therefore, please inform your colleagues and associates about this call for pre-proposals. For further information and assistance, please contact Mirjam Bucher.
Guidelines and deadline
Documents to download:
- Guidelines for pre-proposal submission
- Pre-proposal application form
- Contract template no human trials
- Contract template including human trials
- Appendix 1: (a) AOF Guiding Principles
- Appendix 2: (b) Institutional Research Animal Program Review Policy
- Appendix 3: (c) Animal Care Program Description for Non-AAALAC Approved Facilities
The deadline to receive your pre-proposals is Monday, December 4, 2017.